First, you know search engines are not human. Search engines are text driven auto generated software based web. Search Engine includes incredible methodologies and detailed processes which are updated all the time.
· First a searcher types a word or, a group of word or, query into the search engine.
· Search engine software sorts quickly through factually millions of pages in its database to find out matches to the related query.
· Then Search engine’s show the relevant results are ranked in order.
Differences in the ways various search engines work, but they all perform in three basic tasks:
1. They search the Internet - or select pieces of the Internet - based on important words.
2. They keep an index of the words they find, and where they find them.
3. They allow users to look for words or combinations of words found in that index.